da Rin-j One’s Code to
NEW YORK CITY: There’s More to What You See…
in the City That Never Sleeps, VOL. I ORIGINALS
• 44 black line typography designs of some of New York City’s main sights and scenes.
• Fun, creative, multi-purpose book to color, doodle, art journal, cut-out, frame, and hang—the possibilities are infinite to springboard your imagination and challenge your brain.
• These typography designs are created completely from English letters, numbers, and special characters—overlapping, intersecting, and connecting—to form the structural design of each title. Discover your own imagery within the designs.
• Original artwork by artist and designer, Darin Jones
• Single-sided pages to help prevent bleed-through and for easier framing.
• Includes doodle pages and a bonus preview design from Darin’s forthcoming book series of black line designs: “da Rin-j One’s Code to NEW YORK CITY: REMIXES”.
• Connect with Darin on Instagram and Twitter: @darintheartist to show-off your brilliant creations!
NYC TYPOGRAPHY DESIGNS LIST
*Correction: The book states Rockefeller, but should be Rockefeller Center.