NEW YORK CITY Coloring Book
NOTE: This book is no longer in print. There are a limited number of signed copies available from Darin and the Barnes & Noble Union Square store in New York City* for local pickup. Please check with the B&N store for any copies available.
• Color your way to a state of play!
• Letters overlap, intersect, and connect to form the design of each title in this fun book of 44 word puzzles by artist, Darin Jones.
• Featuring titles of popular sights and scenes of New York City:
The Big Apple, Central Park, MoMA, and more!
• Single-sided, 8.5x11 in. pages
• The keys to find the letters in all 44 designs can be found on the Books page
• Correction: The CONTENTS page lists one of the designs as “Fifth Ave”—should be “Fifth Avenue.
• Connect with Darin on Instagram: @darintheartist to show-off your brilliant creations!
*B&N Union Square: 33 East 17th Street, New York, NY 10003